- To drive train and develop sub-contractors to a level of high quality both in company Processes and Customer care.
- Ensure the delivery performance /KPI and ranking of the depot is a high priority.
- Ensure costs are in line (with support of ops manager )
- Develop and cross train all subordinates in the daily operations /KPI’s & processes
- Run monthly bonus SQL (with support of ops manager)
- Support all aspects of the inbound and outbound processes where applicable
- Ensure holiday planning is done in advance of time
- Troubleshoot any problems and follow through to resolution (with support of ops manager)
- Responsible for Cash handling and lodgement
- Identify, develop and implement improvements within the Depot
- Become proficient in all aspects of the Depot operation and rectify any areas of poor performance
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by Management
- Communicate effectively with other departments and depots
- Ensure all aspects of Security and Health & Safety as per Company guidelines are adhered to
- Work with Internal systems to ensure proper inventory controls for parcels and ensure all records are up-to-date and correctly filed as per information received
- Provide excellent customer service skills at all times both on the phone and in person.
- At least 2 year experience in the Warehousing/Transport/Distribution Industry
- Previous Team Lead / Supervisory
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
Salary 23k + bonus
Working Hours – 04.30 to 13.00 Monday to Friday
For more information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV email@example.com