Tekla Steel Detailer
Tekla Steel Detailer – Mayo
To provide drawing office services for all our clients projects for estimating, design, fabrication and erection.
- In addition the work will include generating TQs and GA drgs / detail model for approval submittals.
- The work will also include any drawing requirements for temporary works and site changes.
- Operate to the DO programmes for all work and ensure that the deliverable deadlines are achieved.
- Work closely with the Production team so as to ensure that the drawings produced are compatible.
- Build and maintain good relations with all DO vendors and their project team personnel to promote the company values.
- In all interactions with customers our culture of quality, professionalism, fairness, can do attitude and a state of being easy to do business with should be held foremost in our clients minds.
- Detailed / Expert knowledge of the current and latest versions TEKLA / StruCAD
- Keep up to date with TEKLA and / or other CAD related software developments and revisions.
- Working Knowledge of BIM and to be able to extract files for import into TEKLA.
- Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to 3D Model build, connections detailing and fabrication drawings.
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills.
- Personable and able to get on with everyone.
For more information please contact Sylvester on 0949029944 – Arcon Recruitment