TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
- To maintain our existing Customer Base and to achieve maximum sales potential by effectively selling our products and services, whilst achieving set targets.
- To operate and communicate in a professional & personable manner at all times, maintaining key relationships with new and existing customers.
- To schedule appointments with new and existing customers, to complete such appointments and to make alternative arrangements should the appointment need to be cancelled.
- To oversee all communication between the customer and company including coordinating Fitouts and acting as the main point of contact on behalf of Company. To maximise capital spend on fit outs and refurbishments.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers and achieving sales targets in the assigned territory.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, and interests.
- To Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- To Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits, presentations and consult with existing and prospective customers.
- To expand on our existing customer base and to generate new sales leads. Ideally have key contacts and strong existing relationships within the industry.
- Responsible for representing the company’s products and services to a defined customer base within a specific geographical area.
- Proven background working in a sales and account management capacity.
- To perform additional ad hoc tasks as required by the Company. The duties listed are not exhaustive.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role or within the Nursing Home/Medical Industry.
For more information contact Maria on 094 9029944