Trade Counter Sales Manager
Due to expansion, our clients are seeking to recruit a Trade Counter Sales Manager, in the Mayo region.
Trade Counter Manager will need to be enthusiastic, target driven and have previous counter sales experience. The Trade Counter Manager will need to have a passion for sales and customer service. Our clients are renowned for supplying high quality products and service and the Trade Counter Manager will contribute to this.
You will act as the first point of contact with the clients portraying a professionalism and confidence that delivers the ultimate in customer service.
As a Trade Counter Sales Manager, Responsibilities include:
• Face to face sales and interaction with customers,
• Build effective working relationships with customers in order to understand their individual requirements and supply them with the best products.
• Liaise with suppliers, as well as monitoring, maintaining and re-ordering stock
Day to day quotations, Ensure all quotations are followed up when necessary
As a Trade Counter Sales Manager, you require:
• 2+ years’ Trade counter or sales experience
• Previous experience of construction, hardware and/or electrical Knowledge
• Enthusiastic and approachable
• Confident and outgoing person
• Strong customer service skills
If you are interested then please contact Maria on 094 90 29944 and email CV