Graduate / Undergraduate – Continuous Improvement
The successful candidate will work with and support the Operational Excellence Team with a variety of projects and day to day activities.
- Supporting the training and coaching of Associates on the use of Lean and problem-solving tools supporting Operational Excellence.
- Analytical processing of data to prioritize improvement opportunities and setting targets.
- Supporting the development of Standardized processes throughout the plant, including training and implementation.
- Preparation of reports and presentations.
- Leading and supporting the implementation of process improvements.
- Promote the discipline in the application of Lean tools.
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Candidates will currently be undergraduates or have completed their Degree in 2018 and who have studied Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement/Industrial Engineering. Work experience is an advantage.