Content Development and Policy Executive
Key Areas of Responsibility
Researching, Developing and Creating New Content
- Playing a key role in the research, development and creation of new content across global digital platforms.
- Providing an accurate, comprehensive and efficient data research function for the Corporate Affairs team as well as senior leadership.
- Development of corporate narrative content including co-authoring blogs and thought-leaderships Op-Eds.
- Developing and producing scripts that deliver compelling insights for video blogs.
- Supporting Communications with input on infographics.
- Supporting development of digital communications, such as web content, narrative development and infographics.
- Supporting digital content creation across platforms.
- Updating and optimizing content based on SEO best practices.
- Creating email marketing content that is compelling and drives engagement.
- Managing content approvals.
Analysing and Reporting on Energy Policy
- Performing advanced research on political issues and public policy that impact activities in all its target markets.
- Developing and maintaining the company’s policy dashboard and monthly report for senior colleagues.
- Preparing high-quality briefing documents and issue papers in support of leadership’s decision-making.
- Keeping abreast of changes in policy globally which may create new business opportunities.
- Tracking the progress of key legislative activity in target markets.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for renewable energy, a sharp, analytical mind and a superior content writing ability.
- Ideally 2 years of relevant experience
- An interest in, or experience of energy, electricity policy and renewable energy issues
- Superior copywriting and storytelling skills in English
- Excellent research data and management skills
- Proven ability to simplify complex information and distil into clear, well developed and concise narrative
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deliverables at once
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong oral communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Superior proofreading skills
- Demonstrate excellent qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Prior experience in writing briefs and research products
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity in communication, including digital media.
- A second language, particularly Spanish is ideal