This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant to progress their career within a construction company in Galway. There is room for career progression in this position and a competitive salary.
- Take responsibility for creditors ledger incl in particular reconciling accounts to supplier statements and ensure suppliers are paid on time-dealing with difficult accounts
- Learn all about subcontractors, related Revenue rules
- Take over the obtaining of credit reports on companies-as requested by directors/managers
- Learn how to process the bi weekly payroll and all related payroll issues
- Learn about HR laws
- Processing payments
- Sales invoicing as it can differ in construction
- Review financial statements
- Liaise with internal and external shareholders to share critical information
- Coordinate year-end financial statements process.
- Review of audit files.
- Review of management accounts on Monthly,quarterly and annual basis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA or CPA)
- Business related degree
- Up to a year or two experience in a similar role
- Ability to meeet strict deadlines in an efficient and timely manner
If you would like to discuss the role further please get in touch with Jane on 094 90 29944 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org