Our client in Castlebar is seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team in a permanent capacity.
• Deal with supplier accounts including reconciliations, payments and supplier queries.
• Oversee aged items and following up with customers and suppliers where necessary.
• Liaise with the Finance team on audit matters.
• Get involved in upcoming finance projects.
• Process payments to suppliers in accordance with the agreed payment terms.
• Support the Finance team in meeting department KPIs and create reports to be shared with the relevant stakeholders.
• Prepare key reports for the Finance team to monitor the cash inflows from customers and outflows to suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• In conjunction with the key stakeholders you will function as part of a team that assumes total ownership of the Finance operations (billing, accounts preparation, customer payments, aged debtors and creditors).
• Support the Finance team in meeting department KPIs and report regularly to the relevant stakeholders.
• Prepare business financial reports for the company which will support the team in achieving important department goals and objectives.
• Support the departments at the company with tasks required to ensure the efficient and accurate processing of documentation.
• Help monitor the finance mail box for billing related queries.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Must have a third level qualification in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related degree from an accredited third-level institution.
The right candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact cross-functionally with all levels of management and across all geographies.
- Attention to detail and ability to see tasks through to completion.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to understand the total scope of business while executing on tasks.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly in a fast-paced team environment.
Strong computer skills are critical to this role. Must be comfortable with MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. Experience with using an ERP system is essential
For further information on the position please get in contact with Jane on 094 90 29944 or email CV to email@example.com