Accounts Assistant/Trainee Accountant
Our client in South Mayo is seeking an experienced accounts assistant or trainee/newly qualified accountant to join their team. Construction background preferred.
- Month end invoicing
- Raising PO’s
- Reconciling Supplier Statements
- Preparing and processing payments
- Supplier/ Contractor invoice processing and employee expenses
- Liaising with management and suppliers to follow up queries and approval
- Supplier Queries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Audit preparation
- Fixed asset register procedure
- End of month journals
- Ensure resolution of customer interactions, process customer accounts, amend corrections and file documents.
- Ensure reports/ statements generated and sent to customers are accurate and information is correct.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Atleast 3/4 years experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of the AP/AR process
- Accounting Technician qualification or ACCA/CIPA/CPA qualified
- Strong excel skills
- IT Skill (ERP System an advantage)
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- A driven individual with good communication skills
For further information please contact Jane on 094 90 29944 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org