As Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the finance department in processing accounts payable, receivable and month end journals.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Process invoices, credit notes and journal entries in line with current processes.
- Maintain Debtors, Creditors and General Ledgers.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and payments.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts,
- Various ad-hoc duties and reports.
What are we looking for?
- Account Technician or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ previous work experience.
- Strong IT Skills: Microsoft Office Applications
- Sage experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org