Analytical Technology Specialist
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In process, release, stability and investigational analytical activities
- Support and execute Method Transfers, and Validation activities
- Compiling and review of Laboratory documentation.
- Carry out training with new members of the group.
- Support regulatory inspections as required.
- Perform routine lab tasks to maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
- Support and lead laboratory projects to ensure timelines are maintained
- Ensure all testing is carried out in a timely manner to prevent late testing and delays in manufacturing schedule.
- Manage group activities as required and lead projects to ensure completion
- Attend and chair project meetings as required
- Participate at meetings and provide input to key projects to ensure completion
Education and Experience
- MSC with 3 years or Bachelor’s degree required 3-5 years experience
- Minimum of 8 years in a relevant environment with applicable experience
- Experience with GMP regulatory inspections
- Flexibility of working hours may be required and shift work may be required upon request
- Working knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Understanding of GMP
For more information please either call me on 087 922 1136 or email me at email@example.com