Our client is a leading architecture and engineering practise in Co Mayo. They offer a complete architectural design and building project management service for industrial, commercial and residential projects in Ireland. They are now seeking to recruit a Civil / Architecture technician.
You will be involved in a range of projects (industrial, commercial & residential). The role will suit a junior candidate that is motivated & enthusiastic and has an appetite for learning. You should be a team player with an attention to detail and an ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of planning permission applications
- Preparation of FSC & DAC applications
- Tender Documents
- Contract Documents and Surveying by GPS
- The successful candidate will ideally have a qualification in Architectural Design
1-2 years’ experience in Ireland with an architectural / engineering practise.
- Experience in using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com