Our client is currently seeking to recruit Asphalt Foreman to join their Civil Engineering division based in the West of Ireland.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in spreading, rolling and tamping asphalt or similar material to form surfaces of motorways, streets, carparks etc. calculate number of trucks require to haul asphalt from mix plant according to capacity of vehicles, traffic conditions distance from work site and productivity of drivers.
- Planning, procurement and coordination of labour, materials and plant
- Management of materials and waste
- Complete site inspections
- Leadership of asphalt crews
- Previous experience working as Foreman/supervisor on Civils projects
- 3+ years experience on site
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety on site
- Excellent leadership skills
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com