Our client is seeking an Associate Dentist to join their General Practice in Mayo.
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions etc.
- Maintain standards of sterilisation and cross infection control in line with current theory and practice
- With the help of dental equipment examine teeth, gums and other abnormalities to diagnose oral disease and formulate plan of action for patients
- Educate and advise patients and parents of patients on general oral hygiene after examining the patient’s dental conditions and abnormalities if any
- Make the patients feel comfortable and relaxed during treatments
- Communicate with dental staff regarding patient treatment plans
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Ensure that the stock of the dental material is adequate, and that the dental equipment is operating smoothly
- Degree in Dentistry with 3+ years practice experience
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills to schedule appointment and meetings with patients
- Comfortable in dealing with dental reports, maintaining detail records
- Ability to handle various procedure and equipment
- Good listening ability and excellent communication skills to guide and advise patients on dental treatments
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com