Our client in Leitrim are seeking to recruit and Associate Engineer.
Associate Engineers are assigned to Senior Engineer(s) to complete the following:
- Development & maintenance of process & tooling including providing specifications and procedures.
- Ensuring that the necessary testing, evaluation & control of equipment measures are in place to monitor & support product quality.
- Assisting in the introduction of New Products including:
- Developing new processes.
- Carrying out process trials and testing.
- Compiling engineering and production documentation including Product Drawings, Work Order Packs, BOM’s. PFMEA’s, RMS’s Reports, etc.
- Organising Validations including IQ’s, OQ’s PQ’s etc. This could include writing Protocols and Reports.
- Design, manufacture/sourcing and development of fixtures, tooling and equipment as required.
- Specifying and sourcing of materials.
- Specifying extrusions.
- Customer liaison.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting on Non-conforming materials, customer complaints and incapable processes.
- Participation in Lean GROWTTH and other cost saving activities.
- Training of Technicians and Operators as required.
- Participation in the development of plant lay-outs, material travel & handling & over-all work plan in order to provide effective synchronous manufacturing.
- Participation in Corrective and Preventative Action programmes.
- Participation in the Internal Quality Audit Programme & Vendor Audit Programme.
- Third level qualification (Level 8) in Engineering or Science, preferably in Mechanical or Biomedical.
- Fully PC literate.
For further information please contact Sylvester on 094 90 29944 or email CV to email@example.com