We are currently seeking an Experienced Automation Engineer to join our team of specialist Automation Engineers based in Leixlip.
Excellent remuneration package based on proven experience.
The Engineer will work in an environment of continual improvement in an expanding exciting industry.
The Automation Engineer within a projects team supporting clients as they Automate and modernize their infrastructure. The candidate should have strong hardware and software experience and debugging skills with electrical and computer knowledge. And be a positive problem solver with the ability to deal with customer queries. Assist in controls and automation designs for projects related to the Water and Wastewater industry;
- Preparation of project documentation including FDS and OMM’s.
- Responsible for Systems, Software and Electrical Drawings
- Manage all aspects of the control systems within projects & ensure all aspects are completed on time and within budget
- Design and programming of PLC/HMI control systems
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems
- Design and implementation of Telemetry systems
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT
- Work on independently on smaller projects and work as part of a team on larger projects
- Liaise with system vendors to source innovative automated solutions
- Technical support to existing customers
Qualifications / Skills
- Qualified Electrical Engineer with proven real-time experience
- PLC Programming experience (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB)
- 5 years’ experience with a strong interest in automation engineering
- SCADA experience ICONICS, Intouch, Wonderware, WinCC
- Qualified with Electrical/Automation/ Control Level 8 degree
- Strong understanding of industrial control systems, willing to learn and capable of learning in live project environments
- Instrumentation & Measurement experience a distinct advantage
- Experience of working with electrical equipment
- Previous relevant experience in Water/Power Systems an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
For more information please either call me on 087 922 1136 or email me at email@example.com