BACK OFFICE TRADE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Preparation of quotes, sales negotiation & returns processing for customers. Knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service.
- Sales & Customer Service. Work with fellow Sales staff to ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with without delay. Professional and friendly standards exercised with all customer dealings. Prepare competitive quotes for large off-counter projects and negotiate securing these sales. Process Returns dockets in line with company policies. To work with Trade Sales manager & Sales team towards achieving agreed company Sales & margins targets.
- Product Knowledge. To develop & maintain your product knowledge. levels across all Building Material, Hardware & Plumbing departments. Undertake training in all aspects of our Trade Materials & Plumbing product offering as the company requires.
- Purchasing. To take responsibility for assigned product categories or suppliers, in terms of purchase requisitions/ordering.
- Communication. To keep Trade sales manager advised of any significant matters relating to customer interactions, stock issues, knowledge of competitor pricing and supplier alternatives.
- Health & Safety. Ensure you maintain high standards of Housekeeping on a daily basis.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV