Our Client a multi-national construction company are looking for design professionals with extensive Bim and Revit experience for their Dublin office.
Applications must be accompanied with a portfolio of work.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Responsible for production of Revit models, experience with parametric design and family creations / modifications
- Experience with point cloud data or laser scanning experience to Revit
- Working with topographical surveys in Revit
- Production of 2D CAD drawings from survey data
- Assistance in the overall development of the BIM protocols and systems
- Adherence to company manuals and processes
- Ensure QA/QC compliance
Skills & Qualifications
- A suitable qualification in a construction related discipline
- Commercial experience using Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software is essential
- Experience creating/developing bespoke component families would be advantageous
- An understanding of construction techniques and surveying systems and methods
- Competent use of modelling software including Rhino, 3DS Max, Sketchup would be desirable but not essential.
- Revit MEP experience desirable, but not essential
- A good team player with excellent communications skills
For more information contact Chris on 087 234 8835 or email CV to email@example.com