Business Continuity Coordinator
The Business Continuity Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all Business Continuity related activities. This includes but is not restricted to; management of confidential information, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Labelling and Safety Data Sheets and Material attributes as it applies to Business Continuity Planning.
The objective of this position is to ensure that all required BCP Master Data are available to support the business need. This is an 18-month position and reports to the Formulations Manager.
· Definition and coordination of all Business Continuity related activities to back up required plants.
· Management of confidential information.
· Creation of Master Data.
· Scientific & Regulatory Affairs (SRA): ensure compliance with country specific legal and religious requirements.
· Technical assessment of products.
· Develop, maintain & prepare reports on the status of the plants Business Continuity Program.
· Technical expert for all BCP activities ensuring the proper processes, policies and procedures are in place to maintain compliance to requirements. .
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making skills, with the ability for detailed assessment of data.
· High level of PC literacy and exposure to major computer systems.
· Experience with SAP, Batching Systems and Processing Equipment.
· Experience in Technical Master Data Management, Supply Chain, or Management of Confidential Information.
· 5 years’ experience in a high-volume production facility with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in technical Master Data Management.
· Third Level Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline desirable.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV email@example.com