Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to self-manage, under the direction of senior management based in Dublin. This role is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading surveying company.
The role is diverse and intense with a requirement for involvement in a wide range of areas such as business development, project management, leading and directing both technical and quality, together with managing a team as the service expands. You will be expected to oversee and advise on projects ranging from small-scale domestic to large commercial projects throughout Ireland.
- High standard of customer service
- A BSc in Building Surveying or relevant qualification of similar level
- 5+ years’ experience in the management of projects, delivering a client focused service
- Competence in, but not limited to;
- all aspects of building surveying, including construction standards, building law, code[s] development and legislation, fire safety, accessibility, the BCAR process, Assigned/Design Certifier, technical due diligence reporting, building inspections, condition surveys, planned [preventative] maintenance, defect[s] analysis and dilapidation reporting
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills & team player
- Chartered Status or be close to achieving chartered status – MRICS, MSCIS, CIOB
- Full, clean, drivers Licence
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org