Civil Engineer (Infrastructure)
We are seeking a Civil Engineer to join our busy Infrastructure Team to be based our Galway office. The candidate should be self motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of team. The role will include design services, preparation of contract documentation, site based supervision of construction activities and management of projects for private and public clients. Chartered or near-chartered engineer required with 4 years civil design experience.
• Educated to degree level (level 9 preferred) with a preferred minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
• Chartered or working towards Chartership.
• Computer literate and able to work effectively work with the basic Microsoft suite of programmes, MS Project, AutoCAD, etc
• Experience within the site development sector including a detailed knowledge drainage design, pavement design and general civil works design including earthworks.
• Experience in the development of housing, industrial and commercial schemes in Ireland from statutory planning through to detailed design and construction
• General utility design including water
• Full driving licence
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
Positive outlook and approachable manner
Well motivated, able to work as part of a team or alone when required
Level 9 Engineering Degree and preferably chartered
Between 4 & 6 years (Design Consultancy)
Type of Position:
Permanent full-time position
For further information contact Chris on 087 234 8835 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time