Our Client multinational surveying and construction company is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer. Candidates with Deep Excavation or Utilities an advantage. The position will be split 50/50 between the office and on site. They are looking for a self-starter who works on their own initiative, has excellent communication skills, a commercial mindset, a high degree of computer literacy and extensive knowledge in civil engineering software packages.
We foresee the candidate for this role being a progressive forward-thinking personality and would have a high degree of client facing skills, ability to develop a client base and an ability to budget affectively.
Ideally the candidate shall have:
- A Level 8 degree in Civil Engineering
- 4-7 years’ experience in civil engineering utility design/construction (ideally both)
- Extensive knowledge of utility design guidelines
- An understanding of site investigation, drainage CCTV and utility survey methodologies
- An understanding of procurement rules in Ireland
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to develop a good rapport with clients
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Ability to think methodically and experience in managing projects
For more information call Thomas on 0949029944 or email your cv to email@example.com