Civil Site Engineer
Our client A leading civil Engineering contractor, well-known for delivering large civil and infrastructure projects across Ireland are looking for a Site/ Senior Engineer with experience in groundworks to join their team for project in Sligo
The successful candidate will report to Site Management and will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, providing all setting out on site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis. You will form part of an experienced team, working alongside Site Management to ensure the projects are completed in line with the programme.
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with GPS for drainage etc. on roadworks.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering
- Have a minimum of 3-8 years experience with a Main Contractor as an Engineer
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project, Powerpoint etc.
- Be highly motivated and organised
- Experienced in groundworks essential
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org