Our client a leading architecture and engineering practice in Co Mayo are now seeking to recruit a Civil/Structural Engineer to join their team. Our client offers a complete architectural design and building project management service for industrial, commercial and residential projects in Ireland.
You will be involved in a range of projects (industrial, commercial & residential). This role would suit a junior candidate that is motivated & enthusiastic and has an appetite for learning. ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of planning permission applications
- Preparation of FSC & DAC applications
- Tender Documents
- Contract Documents and Surveying by GPS
- The successful candidate will ideally have a qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience in Ireland with an architectural/engineering practice.
- Experience in using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
For more info you can contact Chris on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org