Civils Site Foreman/Supervisor
Our client is currently seeking to recruit Civils Site Foreman/Supervisor based in Cork to work on a large civils project with project duration of 3 Years.
- Overall day-to-day supervision of projects, assisting the Project Management Team in ensuring they are delivered safely on time and within budget.
- Responsible for the efficient use of site labour, plant and materials to ensure timely completion of the contract.
- Ensure that allocation sheets and site diaries are completed on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all projects follow best practice and Company procedures/Policies with regards to Health & Safety, Environmental issues.
- Communication of Inductions Risk Assessments and Method Statements for all site activities & assess the competence of all personnel entering the works area.
- To ensure that all work is completed in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
- 5+ years proven experience of working with a large main contractor in a civil foreman role
- Extensive knowledge of managing civils projects
- Excellent communication and computer skills required
- Ability to complete all paperwork as required.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org