Cloud Sales Consultant
The role of the Cloud Sales Consultant is to source and develop new cloud opportunities and help customers on their cloud journey, governance, migration, development and data analytics requirements. The Cloud Sales Consultant shall be responsible for identifying cloud and digital transformation opportunities, enabling organisations to be forward-thinking and achieve short, medium, and long terms goals.
- Business development activities to build a cloud pipeline with new customers
- Identify new opportunities in the following area IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, integration, automation, data analytics, development, security and governance
- Update pipeline, activities and CRM daily
- Be conversational competent with the follow technology Azure, Office 365, Power App, Power BI, SharePoint, Logic app, SQL Server, data warehousing, big data
- Engaging with C-level executives to identify new opportunities
- Identifying motivators/drivers for cloud adoption and unlocking business value for our customers
- Cost/Benefit modelling and creating compelling business cases for migration
- Influence commercial roadmap to cloud adoption for business efficiencies and ROI
- Deliver the challenging cloud targets for our IT Services.
- Record of consulting with customers on cloud infrastructure and digital transformation
- Has demonstrated the ability to advise and sell solutions on the Microsoft cloud
- Be in a position to travel to client locations as needed.