As a member of the price estimating team, create cost estimates and pricing recommendations
Specific Areas of Responsibility include:
- Product Margin: Optimise profitability by analysing and making recommendations regarding product margin to the sales group, including price levels, raw material components, manufacturing methods and labour costs.
- Pricing: Maintain and make recommendations on the pricing system that supports a high performing team capable of carrying out the company’s initiatives.
- Build, develop, and manage a pricing department capable of carrying out our Division initiative, including performance management and succession planning
- Customer Service: Ensure all customer inquiries regarding pricing, specifications and materials are responded to in a responsive and professional manner.
- Record keeping: Create and maintain a system of record keeping for backlog reporting, sales and new business productivity.
- Production Data: Provide input into a system to identify trends and patterns in historic production data to assist in the establishment of new pricing.
- Work with the management team to establish and meet the approved budget and develop the direction of the Business Unit pricing function
- Continuous Improvement: Support a culture of relentless pursuit of continuous improvement through high performance in a people-driven culture, including contributing to and supporting product development, new business development and the purchasing objectives.
- Training: Train and mentor team to assist in broadening the experience and knowledge in the department.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV email@example.com