Consultant Quantity Surveyor
Professional Quantity Surveyors required for Co Westmeath
- Relevant professional experience
- Familiar with current forms of Building Contracts
- Use of computerised bill production an advantage
- Take control of and manage from inception through to completion one or more projects depending on size and complexity
- Preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Commercial management of fast track projects
- Client facing and direct Client reporting
- Work within a busy professional environment and as part of ability to lead a multi – disciplinary team
You will work closely with a Senior QS in all phases of a project and support or have ownership for:
- Project Estimating
- Cost Management
All candidates must be pragmatic and able to work on their own initiative and within a busy commercial team.
The company offers a progressive career path, encourages and assists surveyors to achieve chartered status.
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment for more information on 094 9029944/087 234 8835 or email cv to email@example.com