We are recruiting a Contracts Manager for a well-established building contractor to oversee projects in the Dublin area. Our client specialises in commercial, residential civils and utilities projects.
- Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing several projects building projects and leading a team of assistant contracts managers.
- Ensuring project targets are met, monitoring sub-contractor performance and providing progress and budgetary reports.
- As Contracts Manager you will attend senior company management meetings and will be leading meetings in the absence of associate directors or other senior directors.
- Delivering projects to achieve client/design team goals.
- Responsible for the overall financial and technical control of contracts allocated.
- When required meet the clients, their professional advisor, local authority officials, subcontractors and suppliers
- Regularly visit sites to ensure that the requirements of the project Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans, the programmes and the operational methods being employed are effective and safe and that the general appearance of the works and its environs is clean, tidy and well presented.
- The ideal Contracts manager will be degree qualified, in Civil Engineering or Construction Management and have delivered projects €100m+.
- 10+ years’ experience working with a main building contractor
- At least 4 years specifically working Senior Project Manager of Contracts
- Proven track record of managing building projects
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, excellent IT skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ideal candidate would be forward thinking when it comes to health and safety
For more info you can contact Chris on 0872348835 / 0949029944 or email CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time