Contracts Manager (Fit-Out Projects)
Our Client requires a Contract Manager for projects in the Dublin area.
The duties of the Contracts Manager include:
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
As a Contracts Manager, you will require:
- An in-depth knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
- 1-2 years experience in Contract Management
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Strong financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills