Our Client a large scale Mechanical Engineering contractor requires a Contract Manager for projects in the Sligo area.
The duties of the Contracts Manager include:
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
As a Contracts Manager, you will require:
- An in-depth knowledge of current Mechanical concepts
- 1-2 years experience in Contract Management
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Strong financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Contracts, Manager, SubContracting
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.