Customer Service Supervisor
Our client is an experienced Customer Service Supervisor to join their team in Co Mayo.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Organise the workload for the customer service administrative team, including responsibility for all aspects of customer service activities such as order entry through to invoicing.
- Liaise with management & wider production team regarding customer service matters.
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and implement changes that will drive greater efficiencies and improve our customers experience.
- Measure, monitor and report on established customer service related KPI™s.
- Ensure relevant SOP™s are in place and consistency is maintained.
- Identify training needs for the team and support with training & development of team.
- Completion of outbound sales activity
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar supervisory position in a B2B setting is essential.
- Experience with regard to the creation and implementation of customer service led SOP™s is required.
- Strong I.T skills and understanding of customer service systems required.
- Results orientated, with the ability to organise team workload, delegate, prioritise effectively and work to deadlines.
- Customer focused with ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong attention to detail & ability to problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
For more information or to apply contact Sean on 094 90 29944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org