Design Engineer (Water/Waste Water)
Job summary and desirable skills / attributes
Design Engineer to join the Water Engineering Section in our Galway office. Candidate will be required to assist in the design, supervision and monitoring of water and waste water projects.
• Experience in Client facing roles
• Good Communicator
• Experience in delivery of Water and Wastewater delivery and collection networks and associated ancillary plant such as pumping stations.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Working knowledge of Civil 3D and AutoCAD
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
• Willing to take responsibility
• Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals.
• An excellent written and verbal communicator in English
Duties will include:
• Candidate will be required to assist in the planning, design, supervision and monitoring of water and wastewater projects.
• Watermain and sewerage trunk main replacement and rehabilitation design
• Pumping station design
• Preparation of project reports (Progress, Financial, Planning, Tender, Construction Stage)
• Communication with internal and external parties
• Preparation of design drawings and review of drawings prepared by others
• Report writing
• Review of Contractor and Design Team proposals Preference will be given to those whose qualification is suitable to attain the title of Chartered Engineer with Engineers Ireland.
Third Level Qualification (Level 8 or higher)
Type of Position:
Permanent full-time position
3-5 years experience
For more information feel free to call Sylvester on 0949029944 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org