Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Document Controller/Scheduler to work within their BIM Department based in Galway County. Ideal candidate will be familiar with BIM and 4D Design.
- Uploading Tender Documents
- Receive documents and Upload to Workspace
- Formulation, printing, distribution & filing of a variety of documents / drawings
- Download and cross-check all incoming tenders
- Assisting with final tender submission – printing / presentation
- Responsible for document controlling, general management of drawings and documentation, uploading documents and drawings.
- Printing and folding drawings for various sites, tender submissions and QS team
- Liaising with QS personnel, contract managers etc. on document control related issues
- Liaising with project team to ensure all files are accurate and up to date.
- General Administration support
- Good team player
- 2+ years experience in similar positions with knowledge of BIM and 4D design
- Professional attitude and approach to all
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Administration Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
For more information or apply contact Sean on 094 90 29944 or email email@example.com