Job summary and desirable skills / attributes
This role will mean working as part of the wider multidiscipline infrastructure team. The role will involve working on exciting projects across various sectors including; Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Leisure and Residential for both public and private clients. The candidate must have Autocad experience as well as experience using IES, Dialux and Amtec design software. BIM / Revit, Breeam and LEED a definite advantage.
Suitable candidate shall have experience:
• Involved from concept design to final design (medium & low voltage)
• The engineer shall have experience in commercial, healthcare, leisure & hotels, industrial and sustainability industries.
• Lighting design for public, car park and office spaces.
• Ensuring electrical systems are design, developed and maintained to the necessary specifications with an emphasis on safety, quality, reliability and sustainability for use across a variety of sectors including commercial, healthcare, leisure & hotels, industrial and sustainability industries.
• Project budget cost estimation to ensure the project stays within budget.
• Ensuring projects meet safety and current Irish, British and European standards / regulations
• Autocad and BIM / Revit, Breeam and LEED a definite advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
• Positive outlook and approachable manner
• Well motivated, able to work as part of a team or alone when required
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Type of Position:
Permanent full-time position
Over 4 years experience
For further information contact Chris on 087 234 8835 or email CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-tim