Electronic Production Engineer
Our client an established company in Mayo are seeking to recruit Electronic Production Engineer
Key Role Include:
• Overseeing day to day production equipment & facilities operation
• Ensuring equipment is operating within specification and product is to required standard
• Overseeing and managing NPI projects
• Leading Lean manufacturing initiatives
• Specifying & building electronic in-process test & other equipment
• Have a third level qualification in Electronic Engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in a medium to high volume manufacturing environment
• Have Knowledge & experience with Lean Enterprise tools.
• Should have a working knowledge and experiencing in the set-up & running of electronic assembly automation systems, namely: – SMT, Wave Solder, In-process test.
• Production process troubleshooting experience.
• Should be a dynamic hands-on individual prepared to take responsibility.
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality system.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly flexible with ability to work on own initiative
If you would like to apply for this position you can call Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward CV to email@example.com