Our client is currently seeking to recruit Finishing Foreman for a leading contractor for projects across the greater Dublin area.
- Ideal candidate will be required to work closely with project Managers and will be required to draw up a snag list and allocate workers onsite to complete jobs.
- Attend weekly management team meetings
- Maintain Site Diary, recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping details notes of all site activities
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors
- Ideally have a carpentry qualification and experience working as a Finishing foreperson working on large commercial projects
- Must have previous experience working with a main contractors
- Strong communication skills and have the ability to lead a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
For more info you can contact Chris on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com