Our client is seeking to recruit Fire Engineer office based in South Dublin with capabilities in structural fire engineering.
As a member of their team you will be responsible for developing and delivering effective innovative fire engineering solutions for various building types to quality standards. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in projects in Ireland throughout Europe and globally.
The ideal candidate should be keen, enthusiastic and have an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in fire engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering structural fire engineering solutions in past projects. Language capabilities and knowledge of international fire safety guidance (e.g. NFPA) and knowledge in the latest fire engineering structural software is also beneficial
- Degree in fire engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a consultancy environment demonstrating fire engineering project delivery,
- Excellent report writing and communication skills,
- Good knowledge of fire engineering software packages
- Experience of developing and delivering innovative fire engineering solutions for various building types,
- Knowledge of Irish fire safety legislation and guidance as well as international guidance documents,
- Site-based experience,
- Experience in negotiations with Local authorities and other key stakeholders
- A European language would be beneficial.
Responsibilities will include
- Developing fire engineering solutions for various building types and at various stages
- Demonstrate the ability to apply performance based fire engineering solutions and in particular the ability to develop structural fire engineered solutions
- Carrying out risk assessments of existing buildings,
- Preparation of relevant documentation such as presentations, reports, sketches, drawings, etc.
- Clear ability to liaise with the design team, client, local approving authorities, contractors and other third parties as required,
- Short-term travel as required,
- Maintaining quality standards.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org