Fire Safety Engineer
Fire Safety Engineer – Dublin
Our client a major multinational construction consultancy is looking for a fire safety engineer to join their team in their Dublin location.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Bachelor of Engineering (Hon) in Fire Safety Engineering (or equivalent).
Candidates with MSc in Fire Safety Engineering would be preferred.
- 5 years post grad experience.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team
- Proficient in Irish, UK and NFPA fire safety codes and standards.
- Proficient in evacuation modelling, Microsoft office suite, AutoCAD and Revit would be helpful
- An excellent written and verbal communicator in English
Duties will include:
- Developing fire safety strategies for a wide range of buildings
- Design review from conception through to detail design and onward to site
- Communication with internal and external parties in person and via email
- Preparation of design drawings and review of drawings prepared by others
- Undertaking site inspections as required under BC(A)R 2014
- Report writing
- Review of Contractor and Design Team proposals
- Assisting in undertaking duties of the PSDP and Ancillary Certifier
For more information feel free to call Sylvester on 0949029944 or email your cv to email@example.com