Front Office Manager
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Front Office Manager to join their busy and successful operation in West Mayo.
The Front Office Manager they are looking for will have warmth, charisma, personality and charm, with a passion for ensuring that the client service journey is memorable and exceeds expectations.
You will enthusiastically lead and motivate your team to deliver those personal customer-focused standards, whilst ensuring rate adherence, cross-selling and up-selling targets are attained in conjunction with the Reservations, Revenue & Guest Relations Manager.
Reporting to the Reservations, Revenue & Guest Relations Manager, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Front Office operations, including managing the shift and assisting in leading the team. The nature of the role requires flexibility incorporating morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Manage the Front Office operation, ensuring delivery of excellent customer service standards
- Provide coaching, training and development of the front office and reservations team
- Ensure all customers’ enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently.
- Lead the team to ensure confidence, knowledge and expertise required to maximise sales and achieve set targets.
- To work within budgeted targets – room revenues, occupancies and rate achievement
- To oversee daily cash lodgements and revenue figures
- Ensure adequate resource planning and effective recruitment, compiling rosters for front office and reservations team members
- To implement systems, policies and training procedures and to continue to develop the Front Office operation
- To take reservations enquires, whilst being aware of all promotions, therefore maximising occupancy and revenue
- Identify, communicate and action all sales leads including spa and activity enquiries
- Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions which will be co-ordinated with the sales team
- The ability to drive standards and ensure they are maintained across the department
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory or senior capacity in a busy hotel with a strong background in Front Office systems.
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English.
- A strong working knowledge of HotSoft or relevant PMS systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High standard of personal presentation.
For more information or to apply contact Sean on 094 90 29944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org