General Ledger Accountant
Our Client is seeking a General Ledger Accountant for a 6 month contract in their Multi National Operation in Co.Mayo
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of monthly accounts for responsible entities to meet the company’s requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Sarbanes Oxley, maintain good accounting practices and meet the requirements of Internal and External Auditors.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage Fixed Assets for responsible entities.
- Post intercompany invoices, payments and reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Post journals to SAP.
- Provide back up to team members and participate in projects as required.
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant .
- 1-2 years experience in financial accountancy.
- European Language would be beneficial.
- Good communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good systems knowledge with proficiency in Excel and good knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply contact Aoife on 094 90 29944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org