Health and Safety Advisor
Our Client a large multi-disciplined construction group with significant operations across Ireland and the United Kingdom. They are currently recruiting Health & Safety Officer to join their team to work on Large Civils Project
They provide turnkey solutions to the Building and Civil Engineering industries and offer both public and private sector clients a comprehensive range of construction services (roadworks, streetworks, rail, utilities, waste water treatment plants etc).
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- Third level education in health and safety or related discipline is required
- (1 -2 years’ experience in a similar role (civils or M&E)
- Qualification in manual handling instruction would be an advantage
- Experience in leading and carrying our Risk Assessment
- Ability to deliver training modules to all levels of the organisation to include, first aid, manual handling and fire warden training.
- Highly motivated and meticulous in attention to profession standards
- Ability to work in a team environment and can engage, motivate and work with people
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Excellent communication skills
For more info you can contact Chris on 0949029944 / 0872348835 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com