Our client a leading provider to the telecommunications, transport, infrastructure and power sector are currently seeking to recruit a HSEQ Manager based in Dublin to ensure high standards for HSEQ are attained and continually improved and to ensure all HSEQ legal obligations are met.
- Managing, controlling and implementing the HSEQT Management system, in line with ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001;
- Ensuring compliance with HSEQ statutory duties is achieved;
- Ensuring that processes needed for the management systems are established, implemented and maintained;
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the management systems and any need for improvement;
- Ensuring the promotion and awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation;
- Managing direct reports.
Key Result Areas;
- To support the delivery of the HSEQ strategy for and to assist in achieving continuous improvement in HSEQ performance across all parts of the company;
- To deliver a single approach to HSEQT Management that meets the organisation needs, statutory duties and the expectations of shareholders with respect to HSEQ;
- To develop and deliver HSEQ management systems, processes and culture to ensure continual improvement and industry best practice;
- To provide assurance to the Head of HSEQ and the Directors, by means of appropriate monitoring and intervention, that operations fulfils its obligations under HSEQ legislation;
- To support the development of the companies culture as the organisation rapidly expands and changes;
- Oversee, monitor and evaluate the operation of HSEQ performance across the region, working with senior management as appropriate;
- To offer competent advice on HSEQ Matters to the company and its staff;
- To ensure that all worksites are fully compliant with legal HSEQ obligations;
- To develop and instigate HSEQ initiatives;
- Ensure continual improvement and develop, in conjunction with the Head of HSEQ (Ireland), HSEQ targets, objectives and KPI’s.
- Maintaining 18001 (45001), 9001 & 14001 in the region and the continual development and improvement of the HSEQ Management System;
- Producing and implementing HSEQ Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms and other site documentation;
- Reviewing site HSEQ documentation to ensure it meets legal requirements;
- To advise Senior Operations Management of their statutory duties, changes in legislation and means to ensure compliance;
- Monitoring via audits compliance with the HSEQ Business Management System;
- Ensuring records of incidents are maintained and investigations undertaken to establish the root causes and that controls are in place to avoid a reoccurrence;
- To monitor accident frequency rates to establish any trends or improvements;
- Produce HSEQ documentation for Tenders;
- Arrange random and for cause drug and alcohol testing;
- Monitor working hours to avoid exceeding the relevant legislation and internal policy.
Knowledge & Experience;
- Relevant experience in managing HSEQ at a senior level with a minimum of 3 years’ experience;
- Previous experience of working in a similar field;
- Good level of education;
- Membership of IOSH;
- A proven track record of developing, implementing and integrating policies;
- An understanding of the regulatory sector and the management of risk;
- Experience of building a strong and consistent culture of safety throughout an organisation.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org