Health & Safety Officer
Our client is currently seeking to recruit Health & Safety Officer to join their team to work on a Large Civils Project based in Cork. This project has a 3 year duration.
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- Third level education in health and safety or related discipline is required
- Minimum of 4 years Health and Safety experience with a main contractor preferably civils
- Qualification in manual handling instruction would be an advantage
- Experience in leading and carrying our Risk Assessment
- Ability to deliver training modules to all levels of the organisation to include, first aid, manual handling and fire warden training.
- Highly motivated and meticulous in attention to profession standards
- Ability to work in a team environment and can engage, motivate and work with people
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Excellent communication skills
For more info you can contact Chris on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com