Our client is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join their front office team in a 4* Hotel based in Mayo. The purpose of the role is to deliver the highest standards of service in a professional and positive image of the Hotel and its operations.
Skills & Experience
Assisting the Front Office Manager and the team with the smooth running of the Front Office Department.
- As the first point of contact, you will greet and welcome guests to the hotel
- Follow the day-to-day procedures of guest check-in and check-out.
- Dealing with and resolving guest queries
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to handle cash efficiently.
- The ability to maximize revenue through the use of yield management and occupancy controls
- Balancing and handling of cash
- Applicants must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Hotsoft
- Or alternatively, Fidelio or IGS computer packages.
- Please note that the position includes shift and weekend work.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Applicants must have at least 12-18 months experience as a Hotel Receptionist
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org