- Lead, coach and develop the HR Team to deliver a range of critical HR services. These services include leading in the areas of; Talent Acquisition and Management, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, and Communications
- Drive and lead several corporate initiatives working with Management Teams across CPS including; strategic HR and communications planning, learning and development initiatives, business transfer processes, employee health and well-being initiatives and start up new business opportunities. Share and develop expertise in these areas across the business by benchmarking internally and externally and sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Provide coaching and expertise to members of the Leadership Team and Wider Management Team on a range of complex, sensitive people related issues.
- Supports the HR Director East on a range of HR initiatives and projects relevant
- Creation and management of annual business plans and budgets and strategic people plans e.g. PDF process, talent management
- Design, drive and deliver a number of global Learning and Development programs across the business to ensure all employees receive the necessary Learning and Development to drive the business forward for the future.
- Manage and maintain a whole range of proactive HR services on a day to day basis, such as Restaurant, Reception, Occupational Health, Uniform Contract, Company Doctor and EAP
- Drives strategic and operational HR and business projects.
- Leads and develops the organisation in all aspects to create a high-performance culture.
- Drives change management and provides transformation expertise to meet business changes.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a HR Professional, preferably in high volume manufacturing operation.
- 3 years’ experience in a senior management position as head of HR function
- Interpersonal Skills, including coaching and influencing
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Problem solving expertise
- In-depth experience in the following HR competencies; Employment Legislation,Talent management, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Issue Resolution frameworks and Learning and Development
- HR and L&D systems experience
- Third Level Diploma or Degree in a business or HR related discipline.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Membership of the Irish Institute of Training & Development desirable.