Our Client are currently looking for a HSEQ Advisor for a new marine project in Northern Scotland
- As part of the management team, identify risks and opportunities. Work with the team to develop measures to reduce and control risk.
- Provide professional support and advice to site management teams and staff
- Develop and review construction phase safety documentation
- Ensure the company’s safety ethos is carried out on site through inspections, audits and reporting.
- Assist staff and contractors in respect of compliance with current legislation, client standards and contractual arrangements.
- Identify initiatives to improve performance and assist in addressing areas of poor performance.
- Produce HSEQ performance reports as required.
- Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents.
- Investigate & review accident and incidents, coordinate response
- Assist and liaise with external bodies e.g. HSE, Clients, Consultants
Person Specification / Qualification and Skills:
- 5+ years management of HSEQ on site
- In depth knowledge of CDM regulations and Training Requirements
- Experience of marine/ civil contracting and/or oil & gas
- Experience with relevant HSEQ standards and management systems.
- 3rd Level Qualification.
- Instructor training qualification (manual handling, fire warden) desirable
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. High standard of written English is essential.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with project teams
- Scottish based or within commuting distance
- Full driving licence
For further information please contact Thomas on 094 90 29944.