The ideal candidate would be a qualified electrician, with 3-5 years proven experience of electrical instrumentation maintenance of commercial, industrial and municipal wastewater and water treatment plants and pump stations.
The position will be based out of our branch in Co Mayo and will cover the full Western region.
- The role will primarily involve installation and electrical maintenance work in the water and wastewater industry
- Installation, calibrating, servicing and fault finding a wide range of process analytical instruments & chemical dosing pumps
- Motor & instrumentation signal verification to PLC including control function verification
- Ability to follow control panel schematics and trouble shoot control panel faults
- Install, wire, commission and set up configuration of full range of variable speed drives, DOL, star delta starters, etc
- Issuing service report sheets and calibration certificates
- Fault finding and problem resolution in general
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day to day works on sites
Skills / Attributes
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years experience within Water or Waste Water treatment industry
- Technical knowledge of 3 phase motors, pumps, dosing pumps and associated instrumentation
- Fault finding in general
- Working with pumps, motors, dosing equipment (including pumps & controllers), control panels, instruments
- Familiarity with the treatment process being utilized in the water and wastewater industry.
- Proven ability to service, maintain & fault find electrical issues including verification of signals back to PLC for inputs and outputs as required for plant control functions
- Familiarity with treatment processes being utilized in the water and wastewater industry.
- Good computer skills
- Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation or RECI or ECSSA certified electrician
- Full clean driving licence
- Confined space training desirable
For more information please call Sean on 087 922 1136 or email email@example.com