Internal ERP Consultant
This role will work with our ERP Manager and Financial Controller in adapting our existing M3 (Movex/Infor) system to better suit our business needs. The role will focus in particular on the finance modules of the system and a prior working knowledge of same is essential.
The role will be based at our head office in Co. Mayo and will include a requirement for regular travel to some of our offshore sites.
The position will be report to our Financial Controller wtih a dotted line to the ERP Manager. The Financial Controller will provide regular input on the functional specification requirements of the system.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Experience managing, configuring and documenting an ERP implementation preferably M3 (Movex) / SAP or similar.
– Specific hands-on experience with Infor M3 (Movex) a distinct advantage
– Experience with SAP Fico desireable
– Experience with the following modules is preferable
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Multi Company, Multi Currency systems
- Integration between AR/AP, inventory, manufacturing and General Ledger
- Product Costing
- Fixed Assets
- SQL & Data Migration Tools
– Strong cross-functional skill set desirable
– Experience with other modules such as Sales, Warehouse, Planning and Procurement modules would be an advantage, though not essential.
This is a full-time employee role with competitive salary, private health care, pension and other employee benefits.