Senior Internal Sales Representative
Our Client is seeking an Senior Internal Sales Representative for their business based in Galway.
- The successful candidate will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact with the clients by phone and by email
- Process all customer enquiries, quotes, orders and general administration timely and accurately
- Ensure all quotations are followed up
- Achieve a strong volume of sales and retain a target margin
- Maximise sales by continually expanding orders, up-selling and cross-selling construction materials and on all incoming and outgoing calls
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all our products, accessories and also the prices and key features of major competitors.
- Increase the profile and exposure of complete product portfolio within the market
- Constantly identify new target markets and complementary products
- Maintain, through the effective use of a follow up process, regular contact with new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business
- Build long-term sustainable working relationships with customers and related parties including construction companies, engineers and architects
- Have the attention to detail and experience of getting contracts over the line
- Liaise with and support our field-based Sales Representatives to ensure that customers’ orders are processed timely and accurately
- Assist occasionally with Trade Counter sales and enquiries
- Maintain effective communications with our suppliers regarding the sourcing and delivery of products
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
The successful candidate will require the following skills:
- Minimum of three years in a similar role
- Knowledge of construction/building materials highly desirable
- Proven sales track record with experience in acquiring new business and developing customer accounts
- Proven credibility with customers and experience of building strong customer relationships.
- Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to think creatively in proposing customer solutions.
- Excellent and accurate literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to work in a busy environment
- Outstanding organisation skills and ability to prioritise work
- A keen interest in delivering superb customer service
- A proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines
For more information or to apply contact Aoife on 094 90 29944 or email email@example.com